Salvage Info Sources
- Department of Agriculture's Report to the Congress regarding Implementation of Section 2001 of the Fiscal Year 1995 Rescissions Act.
- Department of Agriculture's study on off-site damage of sediment from highly erodible farmland in the Pacific states
- General Accounting Office, Report on the Forest Service Timber Program, 1992-1994.
- Gorte, R.W., Congressional Research Service, Federal Financial Consequences of the Emergency Salvage Timber Sale Program, February 7, 1996.
- Gullo, T., Congressional Budget Office, Washington, D.C., communication on March 21, 1995.
- Niemi, E. and Whitelaw, E., The Full Economic Costs of Proposed Salvage Logging on Federal Lands, Preliminary Report, March 1995.
- Production, Prices, Employment and Trade, 2nd quarter, 1995.
- Congressman Taylor, article in Journal of Forestry, July 1995.
- Wolf, R.E., former Assistant Chief, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Congressional Research Service, analysis provided to the Alliance for the Wild Rockies. This analysis was peer reviewed by Michael T. Garrity, a University of Utah Ph.D. candidate in economics.
Back to the Beginning
©1997 by WIN. Comments? firstname.lastname@example.org